Why are Social Media becoming important in Customer Service?
By the end of the year 2014,
- 20% customer service interaction through social media
- 68% customer feel important when companies answer questions and complaints through social media
- 32% more customers believe a comment to a brand that is written in social media
- 62% of the company plans to use social media for customer service in 2013 – economist intelligence unit
For above reasons, companies which have been used social media as customer service channel or have the plan to build it must provide the people that have proper knowledge and skill to utilize and get benefit from it.
In CCIC (Contact Center Indonesia Certification) Social Media for customer care, participant learns about social media features, trends and best practices used for customer service interaction and demonstrate achievement by taking contact center Indonesia testing.
- This training is designed to help participants align with customer service best practices within social media framework.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will ready to be assigned to manage the social media channel for customer service channel within the organization.
- What is social media?
- About twitter and facebook in Indonesia
- The behavior of social media users in Indonesia and the world
- Twitter and Facebook accounts for organizations and businesses
- Ethics interaction in social media
- KPI and monitoring in social media
Who should attend this class?
- Social Media Staff
- Quality Assurance
- Team Leaders
- 2 Days Training
- Time: 09:00 – 17:00 WIB